This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure for more info.
**UPDATED** We’ve updated this post to include our 2018 presentation (below). We’ve added a lot more information and images to this year’s presentation as opposed to the 2017 version. You can download the updated presentation below.
We’ve been asked if our TrawlerFest presentation, Cruising to the Dry Tortugas, will be posted on our blog and so I thought I would share it with you along with the map handout and some resources we shared. Below is a link for a PDF of the presentation. We did show a few short videos in the presentation which I had to take out to make the file size smaller on the PDF. Most of the videos are ones I’ve posted before on this blog and you can view all of our videos on our Youtube page.
Resources and Links
- Overall Map of Dry Tortugas (with our added spots)
- Dry Tortugas – National Park Service (website)
- Boat Permits & Mooring Buoys – coordinates for mooring buoys
- Downloadable brochures (National Park Service website)
- Osprey Kite to ward off sooty terns (Amazon link)
- “Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas National Park” book by L. Wayne Landrum (Amazon link)
We hope you enjoy the above presentation and resource links. Please let us know if you have any questions about cruising to the Dry Tortugas.